Before parents/guardians allow their child to leave the house, they must screen their child, take their temperature to ensure it is below 100 degrees, and be able to answer “no” to all four screening questions listed below:
1) Has your child tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days, OR are you still waiting for the result of a COVID-19 test?
2) Has your child been designated a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19 and is not fully vaccinated or is not eligible for the Test to Stay program?
3) Does your child currently have (or has had in the last 5 days) one or more of these new or worsening symptoms?
- A temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Feel feverish or have chills
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Fatigue/feeling of tiredness
- Sore Throat
- Nasal congestion/runny nose
PLEASE SCREEN YOUR CHILD BEFORE SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL EVERY MORNING.
IF YOUR CHILD IS WAITING FOR THE BUS OR BEING DROPPED OFF AT SCHOOL, YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THE ANSWER TO EACH OF THE FOUR QUESTIONS ABOVE IS “NO” AND THAT THEY DO NOT PRESENT WITH A FEVER OF 100 DEGREES OR HIGHER.