The Remsen Central School District is currently seeking a Jr./Sr. High School Principal.
- Qualities of leadership essential to the successful administration of a Jr./Sr. High School, grades 7-12
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff members and administration
- Educational background and experience commensurate with the position
- Previous administrative experience and teaching experience
- Supervision and evaluation of staff and programs
- Knowledge of instructional and assessment practices that incorporate research based strategies and methodologies
- Ability to build relationships with staff, parents and community
- An enthusiastic, experienced leader who will set the tone for a Jr./Sr. High School environment that is focused on collaboration and communication
- An experienced leader who has an understanding of professional learning communities and utilizing data to inform instructional practices
- Applicants must hold, or be eligible for, New York State certification for Secondary Principal or School Administrator and Supervisor (SAS), School Building Leader (SBL), and/or School District Leader (SDL)
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: September 28, 2018
Start Date: January 3, 2018
Please apply on the OLAS website ONLY!