Important LinksBuzz : Buzz is our learning management system we will be using throughout the year.Zoom : Use this link to join the Zoom for class. If you are in Geometry, Physics, or Calculus, you will be joining class daily. Please use the link a few minutes before class starts. I will admit students into the Zoom right before class starts. (If you join too early, don't be concerned that I am not admitting you, I am just teaching another class!)School Tool : Grades will be updated on School Tool on a weekly basis.Contact InformationE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (315) 205-5203Schedule1st Period: 8th Grade Science2nd Period: Physics3rd Period: Geometry4th Period: Calculus5th Period: Plan6th Period: Lunch7th Period: Physics Lab (Days 1, 3, 5)8th Period: Plan9th Period: Geometry"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."-Benjamin FranklinMr. GlassRemsen CSDMathematics and Physics TeacherVarsity Softball Coach
- 2 inch Binder OR Folders - Since students will be unable to have lockers at the start of the school year, I am recomending students get a collection of folders. That way they only need to bring 1 folder to class, and they will use a new one once we start a new unit. Please refer to the class syllabus to see how many units there are for that class.
- Blue/Black Pen or Pencil
- Calculator - Required for Geometry, Calculus, and Physics. Geometry can be any scientific calculator or a graphing calculator (TI-84). Calculus and Physics should use a graphing calculator. The school can provide you with a calculator if you choose not to purchase your own.
*Optional for Geometry - Compass
John Glass invited you to join the class Geometry - Glass - 2021-2022.
You can enroll in this class by clicking here, or by following these steps:
- Log into the application as a student at https://oneida-remsen-hs.agilixbuzz.com
- Click on your picture to display the application menu
- Click on the menu item 'Enroll in course'
- Enter the code 018#1m and click 'Verify code'
- Verify that you are about to enroll in Geometry - Glass - 2021-2022
- Click 'Enroll' to enroll in the course