As of October 1, 2020, FAFSA is open to students! Complete your FAFSA online at the US Department of Education website.
- Getting ready for college can be easier than you think. Learn how financial aid works.
- Apply for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Our October 8th FINANCIAL AID NIGHT Zoom recording can be watched HERE. You can also see Kathy Kotary's Power Point presentation HERE.
- Financial Aid for College: High School Tool Kit Everything you need to know about the financial aid process!
- Understanding the student loan process can be challenging! Read this article for some great insight into the ins and outs of the process.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE: Welcome to PROFILE, the financial aid application service of the College Board -- a national, not-for-profit membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. Many of the member colleges, universities, graduate and professional schools, and scholarship programs use the information collected on PROFILE to help them award nonfederal student aid funds. If you need support or more information about filling out the CSS Profile, here is a link to a helpful powerpoint: CSS Profile Powerpoint
- HESC is New York State's Higher Education Services Corporation allows students to apply for TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) among other financial aid opportunities offered through the state.
- The Excelsior Scholarship, in combination with other student financial aid programs, allows students to attend a SUNY or CUNY college tuition-free.